Last Updated: December 8th, 2020
You agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by the terms of the Agreement in its entirety when you: (a) access the Site; (b) utilize the Legal-Aid-Service.com Site in order to obtain search listings and related information (collectively, "Listings") regarding a variety of businesses, professionals, venues, products and/or services (collectively, "Third Party Offerings") as offered and provided by the third party business entities and professionals featured on the Site (collectively, "Third Party Service Providers"); (c) access articles, discussions and feedback on the Legal-Aid-Service.com Legal Resource Network (collectively, "Resource Network") and/or access other content on the Site (collectively, "Content"); (d) utilize the Site’s many interactive features designed to facilitate interaction between you, Legal-Aid-Service.com, the "Contributors," "Expert Panelists,", “Aggregators”, "Members" and "Ongoing Contributors" (collectively, "Network Participants") participating in the Resource Network and other Site users including, but not limited to, blogs, comment sections, reviews and question and answer options located in designated areas of the Site ("Interactive Services"); (e)register for enhanced services ("Paid Advertiser Services") in connection with promoting your Third Party Offerings as an "Advertiser"; (f) participate in the Legal-Aid-Service.com Rewards Program("Rewards Program"); and/or (g) access links to our social media pages on third party social media websites, such as Facebook®,Twitter®, Instagram®, Snapchat®, YouTube®, TikTok®, Pinterest®, and LinkedIn® ("Social Media Pages," and together with the Site, Directory Services, Listings, Resource Network, Content, Interactive Services, Paid Advertiser Services, Rewards Program and Social Media Pages, the "Legal-Aid-Service.com Offerings").
PLEASE REVIEW THE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT IN THEIR ENTIRETY, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO USE THE Legal-Aid-Service.COM OFFERINGS IN ANY MANNER OR FORM.
Binding Arbitration and Class Action Waiver. If you and Legal-Aid-Service.com cannot resolve a dispute or other claim through negotiations, the dispute or claim shall be finally and exclusively resolved by binding arbitration. This arbitration agreement is reciprocal, and any election to arbitrate by one party shall be final and binding on the other(s). The language in this Agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with its fair meaning and not strictly for or against either party. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this agreement to arbitrate.
The arbitration shall be commenced and conducted through JAMS (www.jamsadr.org) under the Streamlined Rules, as modified by this agreement to arbitrate. All remedies available to the parties under applicable federal, state or local laws shall remain available in arbitration. The parties shall each participate in the selection of a neutral arbitrator pursuant to the Streamlined Rules. Unless you and Legal-Aid-Service.com agree otherwise in writing, the final arbitration hearing shall take place in person at the JAMS facility located in or nearest to your city of residence. If you initiate arbitration against Legal-Aid-Service.com, you will be required to pay an initial fee of $250, and all other arbitration costs (including any remaining JAMS Case Manage Fee and all professional fees for the arbitrator’s services) shall be paid as determined by the arbitrator. If Legal-Aid-Service.com initiates arbitration against you, Legal-Aid-Service.com shall pay all costs associated with the arbitration. If JAMS is unavailable to arbitrate a dispute or claim, you and Legal-Aid-Service.com agree to arbitrate using an alternative arbital forum. Regardless of the outcome of the arbitration, you and Legal-Aid-Service.com will each pay our own attorneys’ fees and costs unless an award of attorneys’ fees is available under applicable statute. The arbitrator’s award will consist of a written statement stating the disposition of each Claim. The award will also provide a concise written statement of the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based. The arbitrator must follow applicable law, and any award may be challenged if the arbitrator fails to do so. Either party may litigate to compel arbitration in a Court of Competent Jurisdiction, to stay proceedings pending arbitration, or to modify, confirm, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE PARTIES AGREE TO WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO JOIN CLAIMS WITH OTHERS OR OTHERWISE PROCEED IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY. You acknowledge that without this provision, you would have the right to sue in court with a jury trial or participate in a class action. Each party knowingly, intentionally, and voluntarily waives any right each may have to a trial by jury or to a class action.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. ("Facebook").Twitter® is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc. ("Twitter"). Instagram is a registered trademark of Instagram, Inc. ("Instagram"). Snapchat is a registered trademark of Snapchat, Inc. ("Snapchat"). YouTube® is a registered trademark of YouTube, Inc. ("YouTube"). Pinterest® is a registered trademark of Pinterest, Inc. ("Pinterest"). LinkedIn® is a registered trademark of LinkedIn, Inc. ("LinkedIn"). Please be advised that Legal-Aid-Service.com is not in any way affiliated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn and the Legal-Aid-Service.com Offerings are not endorsed, administered or sponsored by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, or LinkedIn.
1. Scope/Modification of Agreement. The Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between you and Legal-Aid-Service.com with respect to your use of the Legal-Aid-Service.com Offerings, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and/or understandings with respect to the Site. We may amend the Agreement from time to time in our sole discretion, without specific notice to you; provided, however, that: (a) any amendment or modification to the arbitration provisions, prohibition on class action provisions or any other provisions applicable to dispute resolution(collectively, "Dispute Resolution Provisions") shall not apply to any disputes incurred prior to the applicable amendment or modification; and(b) any amendment or modification to pricing and/or billing provisions("Billing Provisions") shall not apply to any charges incurred prior to the applicable amendment or modification. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review the Agreement prior to using the Legal-Aid-Service.com Offerings. By your continued use of the Legal-Aid-Service.com Offerings, you hereby agree to comply with, and be bound by, all of the terms and conditions contained within the Agreement effective at that time (other than with respect to disputes arising prior to the amendment or modification of the Dispute Resolution Provisions, or charges incurred prior to the amendment or modification of the Billing Provisions, which shall be governed by the Dispute Resolution Provisions and/or Billing Provisions then in effect at the time of the subject dispute or incurred charges, as applicable). Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any future offer(s) made available to you on the Site that augment(s) or otherwise enhance(s) the current features of the Legal-Aid-Service.com Offerings shall be subject to the Agreement. If Legal-Aid-Service.com terminates the Agreement for any reason, Legal-Aid-Service.com shall have no liability or responsibility to you. You understand and agree that refusal to use the Legal-Aid-Service.com Offerings is your sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute with Legal-Aid-Service.com. The Agreement only governs your use of the Legal-Aid-Service.com Offerings.
2. Non-Endorsement: Site Content and Site Users.
(a) Legal-Aid-Service.com does not sponsor, recommend or endorse: (i) any Third Party Service Providers (including Advertisers) that are accessible by and through the Directory Service and/or Interactive Services; and/or (ii) any Network Participants that are accessible by and through the Resource Network and/or Interactive Services; and/or (iii) any Site visitors("Visitors") that are accessible by and through the Resource Network and/or Interactive Services. The Site facilitates communication between Third Party Service Providers, Network Participants, Visitors and potential users of associated Third Party Offerings. Some of the Third Party Service Providers that are accessible by and through the Directory Service pay a fee for inclusion in the Directory Service. There may be providers who are not included on the Site whose services may be better suited for your needs than those offered by our Third Party Service Providers. You are ultimately responsible for performing your own due diligence in selecting a service provider. You acknowledge and agree that Legal-Aid-Service.com is not responsible for any losses you incur as a result of your decision to engage the services of any Third Party Service Provider.
(b) The Legal-Aid-Service.com Offerings contain comments, opinions, statements, feedback and other content (collectively, "Feedback"), Listings, Content, Network Articles (as defined below), advertisements, responses, statements, promises and other information (collectively, "Site Content") that is provided directly by Third Party Service Providers, Network Participants, Visitors and any other parties that use the Site (collectively, "Site Users"). You agree that Legal-Aid-Service.com shall have no obligation and incur no liability to you in connection with any Site Content provided by Site Users, including but not limited to Feedback, appearing in or through the Interactive Services. Legal-Aid-Service.com does not represent or warrant that the Feedback posted through the Interactive Services is accurate, complete or appropriate. Please use caution and common sense when using the Site and Directory Service. Legal-Aid-Service.com in no way endorses the Site Content made available by Site Users through the Interactive Services, Directory Service, Resource Network and/or any other Legal-Aid-Service.com Offerings. The Site Content and other information submitted or made available by Site Users is not verified or reviewed in any way before it appears on the Site or otherwise through the Legal-Aid-Service.com Offerings. Legal-Aid-Service.com does not warrant the validity or accuracy of any such Site Content. Each Site User shall be solely responsible for the Site Content posted by and through the Legal-Aid-Service.com Offerings. Legal-Aid-Service.com reserves the right to prohibit any conduct by Site Users or remove any Site Content from the Legal-Aid-Service.com Offerings at any time and for any reason, in Legal-Aid-Service.com’s sole discretion. The reasons for removal may include where Legal-Aid-Service.com believes that the Site Content posted by a Site User is unsuitable for the Legal-Aid-Service.com Offerings for any reason including, without limitation, where: (i) the Site Content contains or links to material that could be considered unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing or otherwise objectionable; (ii) the Site Content contains or links to material that infringes upon the trademark, trade name, service mark, copyright, license, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any third party; (iii) Legal-Aid-Service.com believes that a Site User is, at any time, conducting any commercial activity by and through the Site; and/or (iv) Legal-Aid-Service.com believes that a Site User is in violation of the Agreement including, without limitation, Section 13 below.
(c) Legal-Aid-Service.com does not involve itself in the agreements arrived at by and between Visitors and Third Party Service Providers, or in the actual provision of Third Party Offerings in connection with the relationships created thereby. Therefore, Legal-Aid-Service.com does not make any representations regarding the competency, trustworthiness, honesty, integrity and/or behavior of either its Visitors or Third Party Service Providers. Visitors, and not Legal-Aid-Service.com, are solely responsible for assessing the competency, trustworthiness, honesty and integrity of all Third Party Service Providers that such Visitors contact via the Directory Service.
3.Terms Applicable to Attorney Listings.
(a) Legal-Aid-Service.com is not a law firm or (except where otherwise specifically defined by applicable state law) a lawyer referral service. As such, Legal-Aid-Service.com offers no legal advice, recommendations, mediation or counseling in connection with any legal matter, under any circumstances, and nothing we do and no element of the Site, Directory Service or other Legal-Aid-Service.com Offerings should be construed as such. You should always check with your attorney, accountant and/or other advisors to be sure that any legal advice, law-related Third Party Offerings, law-related Site Content or other legal products and/or services available by and through the Legal-Aid-Service.com Offerings (collectively, "Legal Services") is/are appropriate for you.
(b) The Site provides advertising for Aggregators of attorneys that are registered as Third Party Service Providers ("Third Party Legal Professionals") with those Aggregators. Legal-Aid-Service.com does not receive any portion of any Third Party Legal Professional’s fees.
(c) Any use of the Directory Service by Site Users is not intended to, and will not create, an attorney-client relationship between any such Site Users and Legal-Aid-Service.com. Without limiting the foregoing, any information submitted to Legal-Aid-Service.com and/or any electronic or other communication sent to Legal-Aid-Service.com will not create, or be covered by, an attorney-client relationship between Site Users and Legal-Aid-Service.com or any Third Party Legal Professionals. Legal-Aid-Service.com makes no guarantee that it will transmit information submitted by you to any Third Party Legal Professional. You agree and acknowledge that Third Party Legal Professionals may be unaware of any or all information about you that you provided to Legal-Aid-Service.com, and that it is solely your responsibility to provide Third Party Legal Professionals with information relevant to your legal matter.
(d) The Site facilitates communication between Third Party Legal Professionals and potential users of associated Legal Services. Legal-Aid-Service.com does not guarantee that Site Users will successfully find legal representation through the Directory Service. The determination of the need for legal services and the choice of legal representation are extremely important decisions and should not be based solely on advertisements, claims of expertise or cost offered by any Third Party Legal Professional.
(e) Legal-Aid-Service.com does not review the standing of any Aggregator or Third Party Legal Professionals with any regulatory authority or bar association. Therefore, Legal-Aid-Service.com makes no representation regarding the status, standing or ability of any Aggregator or Third Party Legal Professional. When considering retaining a Third Party Legal Professional, Site Users are responsible for conducting their own due diligence, including asking for free background information from that Aggregator or Third Party Legal Professional and check that Aggregator or Third Party Legal Professional’s standing with the applicable state bar association. Legal-Aid-Service.com is not responsible for, and in no way endorses, any description or indication of specialization or limitation of practice by any Aggregator or Third Party Legal Professionals that are accessible through the Directory Service. Please be aware that no agency or board may have certified such Aggregator or Third Party Legal Professional as a specialist or expert in any indicated field of law practice. In addition, an Aggregator or Third Party Legal Professional claiming specialization is not necessarily any more expert or competent than other legal professionals. You agree to make an independent investigation, confirm and verify all claims made by an Aggregator or Third Party Legal Professionals. You are encouraged to use caution when reviewing any information submitted by Aggregators or Third Party Legal Professionals. Except where otherwise indicated, the Aggregator or Third Party Legal Professionals are not certified by the Florida State Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education, the Texas State Board of Legal Specialization("Not Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization"), or any other entity or body.
(f) Laws vary across legal jurisdictions and may be subject to interpretation by different courts. Laws are also very specific to individual facts and circumstances, and the law-related Site Content may not fit your particular circumstance. The law-related Site Content is provided for informational purposes only, and may not reflect current legal developments or variances in the law of different jurisdictions. The law-related Site Content does not necessarily reflect the opinions of any Aggregator or Third Party Legal Professionals, their partners, clients or affiliates. You acknowledge and agree that you may not reasonably rely on representations appearing in law-related Site Content to represent how the law may be applied to you and/or your legal matter.
(g) No Aggregator or Third Party Legal Professional can guarantee the success of a case, and past successes, even in very similar lawsuits, do not mean that success in a subsequent case is guaranteed or even likely. Results depend upon a variety of factors unique to each case. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NO SITE CONTENT MAY BE INTERPRETED AS A GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE THE SAME OR SIMILAR RESULTS.
4. Requirements. The Legal-Aid-Service.com Offerings are available only to individuals who can enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law. The Legal-Aid-Service.com Offerings are not intended for use by individuals under eighteen (18) years of age (or the applicable age of majority, if greater than eighteen (18) years of age). If you are under eighteen (18) years of age (or the applicable age of majority, if greater than eighteen (18) years of age), you do not have permission to use and/or access the Legal-Aid-Service.com Offerings. By accessing the Site and the Legal-Aid-Service.com Offerings, you warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and, if accessing services on behalf of someone other than yourself, have legal authority to bind that person to the Agreement, as well as to provide consent on behalf of that person to be contacted by our Third Party Service Providers.
7. Content. Subject to the terms and conditions of the Agreement, end-users that possess the requisite technology shall have the opportunity to view, download and/or interact with all or some of the Content made available by and through the Site and/or other Legal-Aid-Service.com Offerings. The Content is compiled, distributed and displayed by Legal-Aid-Service.com, as well as various third-party content providers including, without limitation, Third Party Service Providers, Visitors and Network Participants ("Third-Party Providers"). Legal-Aid-Service.com does not control the Content provided by Third-Party Providers that is made available by and through the Legal-Aid-Service.com Offerings. Such Third-Party Providers are solely responsible for the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness and/or usefulness of such Content. The Content should not necessarily be relied upon. Legal-Aid-Service.com does not represent or warrant that the Content and other information posted by and through the Legal-Aid-Service.com Offerings is accurate, complete, up-to-date or appropriate. You understand and agree that Legal-Aid-Service.com shall not be responsible for, and Legal-Aid-Service.com undertakes no responsibility to monitor or otherwise police, Content provided by Third-Party Providers. You agree that Legal-Aid-Service.com shall have no obligation and incur no liability to you in connection with any Content. You may find certain Content to be outdated, harmful, inaccurate and/or deceptive. Please use caution, common sense and safety when using the Content.
8. Social Media Pages. The Site contains links to various Legal-Aid-Service.com Social Media Pages. The Social Media Pages are hosted and made available on third party websites ("Social Media Websites") by third party entities. Your use of Social Media Pages and Social Media Websites shall be governed by the applicable terms and conditions of those Social Media Websites. You understand and agree that Legal-Aid-Service.com shall not be liable to you, any other end-user or any third party for any claim in connection with your use of, or inability to use, the Social Media Pages and/or Social Media Websites.
9. Interactive Services. Subject to the restrictions set forth herein, the Interactive Services will allow you to participate in, and provide Feedback in connection with, Network Articles comment sections, blogs, message boards, question and answer areas and other interactive areas of the Site.
13. Proprietary Rights. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion, software, services and other matters related to the Legal-Aid-Service.com Offerings are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary (including, but not limited to, intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, publication or sale by you of any part of the Legal-Aid-Service.com Offerings is strictly prohibited. Systematic retrieval of material from the Site by automated means or any other form of scraping or data extraction in order to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from Legal-Aid-Service.com is prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights in or to any content, document, software, services or other materials viewed at the Site or through the Legal-Aid-Service.com Offerings. The posting of information or material on the Site by Legal-Aid-Service.com does not constitute a waiver of any right in or to such information and/or materials. The "Legal-Aid-Service.com" name and logo, and all associated graphics, icons and service names, are trademarks of Legal-Aid-Service.com USA LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. The use of any trademark without the applicable trademark owner’s express written consent is strictly prohibited.
14. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit and/or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site.
15. Legal Warning. Any attempt by any individual, whether or not a Legal-Aid-Service.com customer, to damage, destroy, tamper with, vandalize and/or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Legal-Aid-Service.com Offerings, is a violation of criminal and civil law and Legal-Aid-Service.com will diligently pursue any and all remedies in this regard against any offending individual or entity to the fullest extent permissible by law and in equity.
16. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold Legal-Aid-Service.com, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their respective members, officers, directors, employees, agents, co-navbar-branders and/or other partners, harmless from and against any and all claims, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), damages, suits, costs, demands and/or judgments whatsoever, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (a) your use of the Legal-Aid-Service.com Offerings; (b) your breach of the Agreement; (c) any dispute between you and any Site User or third party; and/or (d) your violation of any rights of another individual and/or entity. The provisions of this Section 17are for the benefit of Legal-Aid-Service.com, its parents, subsidiaries and/or affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, employees, agents, shareholders, licensors, suppliers and/or attorneys. Each of these individuals and entities shall have the right to assert and enforce these provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
17. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE Legal-Aid-Service.COM OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH SAME ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). IN PARTICULAR,BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, Legal-Aid-Service.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE Legal-Aid-Service.COM OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH SAME WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE Legal-Aid-Service.COM OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH SAME WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (C) YOU WILL QUALIFY FOR THIRD PARTY OFFERINGS FROM ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER; OR (D) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE Legal-Aid-Service.COM OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH SAME WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. THE Legal-Aid-Service.COM OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH SAME MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY OF THE UNDERLYING INTERNET CONNECTION ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM Legal-Aid-Service.COM, ANY SITE USER OR OTHERWISE THROUGH OR FROM THE Legal-Aid-Service.COM OFFERINGS, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE AGREEMENT.
18. Limitation of Liability. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT Legal-Aid-Service.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND/OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF Legal-Aid-Service.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW FOR: (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE Legal-Aid-Service.COM OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH SAME; (B) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION AND/OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED FROM, OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH, THE Legal-Aid-Service.COM OFFERINGS; (C) THE FAILURE TO QUALIFY FOR THIRD PARTY OFFERINGS FROM ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER; (D) THE UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF, YOUR REGISTRATION DATA; AND (E) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE Legal-Aid-Service.COM OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH SAME. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION, IN THE AGGREGATE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MISREPRESENTATIONS AND ANY AND ALL OTHER TORTS. YOU HEREBY RELEASE Legal-Aid-Service.COM FROM ANY AND ALL OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES AND CLAIMS IN EXCESS OF THE LIMITATIONS STATED HEREIN.IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT PERMIT SUCH LIMITATIONS, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF Legal-Aid-Service.COM TO YOU UNDER ANY AND ALL CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BE FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($500.00).THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND Legal-Aid-Service.COM. THE Legal-Aid-Service.COM OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH SAME WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED TO YOU WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS.
18. Third Party Websites. The Site may provide links to and/or refer you to other Internet websites and/or resources including, but not limited to, certain Site User websites. Because Legal-Aid-Service.com has no control over such third party websites and/or resources, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Legal-Aid-Service.com is not responsible for the availability of such third party websites and/or resources. Furthermore, Legal-Aid-Service.com does not endorse, and is not responsible or liable for, any terms and conditions, privacy policies, content, advertising, services, products and/or other materials at or available from such third party websites or resources, or for any damages and/or losses arising therefrom.
19. Choice of Law. The Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Boston, Massachusetts and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Massachusetts (without regard to conflict of law principles).
20. Miscellaneous. Should any part of the Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with any Legal-Aid-Service.com Offerings is in conflict or inconsistent with the Agreement, the Agreement shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of the Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. The parties do not intend that any agency or partnership relationship be created through operation of the Agreement.
21. Contact Us. If you have any questions regarding the Agreement, or would like more information from Legal-Aid-Service.com, please contact us at info@Legal-Aid-Service.com.